Outplacement services are typically offered by employers of choice who want to help their displaced employees transition more effectively. Individuals may also engage with us for outplacement services when they want to accelerate and optimize their next career step.
inclineHR’s outplacement services include assessments, critical job search profiling, best-in-class marketing collateral preparation (written work products including resumes, cover letters, and thank you templates), LinkedIn optimization, as well as preparation with simulated interviews and comprehensive offer negotiations.
Resume & LinkedIn Services
For many business leaders, a resume can be your most important piece of marketing collateral. Unfortunately, summarizing decades of experiences and data points to create a resume, as well as an attractive LinkedIn profile, is often a daunting task. An increasing number of executives are utilizing professional resume and LinkedIn services to help them build a more powerful and engaging resume to set themselves apart.
inclineHR’s resume experts are trained HR professionals who have reviewed tens of thousands of resumes. We’ve interviewed myriad prospective candidates in a multitude of industries. We know what an exceptional resume looks like and what best-in-class employers are looking for.
With the job market more competitive than ever, it’s important to be able to stand out. In addition to an eye-catching resume, our experts help you stand out on LinkedIn so that recruiters are left wanting more. A professionally written resume and LinkedIn profile may be the difference between just being another applicant or getting shortlisted for your dream job.
Benefits of Utilizing Professional Resume & LinkedIn Services
- Create a Compelling Story: A resume is more than just your work history, it’s a powerful piece of marketing collateral and personal branding. A professional writer can show you how to make your resume and cover letter catch the attention of leading organizations so that you stand out as their preferred candidate.
- Highlight Your Most Important Skills: It’s not always clear what you should focus on with your resume. A professional writer can help you identify the skills that are most important for the job you’re applying to and show you the best way to highlight them. Our experts have the knowledge to guide you through creating an attractive LinkedIn profile for maximum impact.
- Polish Your Content: It’s always a good idea to have a second set of eyes on any important document. When you work with a professional resume writer, you ensure that your resume is well-written and optimized to put you in the best possible light.
Our results over the last 12 months:
- 69% of clients have been promoted
- 42% average increase in earnings
- 86% of diverse females have received a promotion
What Do Resume Services Include?
Resume services often include help with organizing, writing, and editing your resume, finding the right resume layout, while determining which skills and experiences should be highlighted. However, the highest purpose for a resume service is to help you craft a compelling message that demands employers take notice of you. Cookie-cutter resumes will never help you stand apart.
Our resume services include:
- An Initial In-Depth Resume Review: We’ll assign your resume a letter grade based on our criteria and show you how it can be enhanced. This includes optimizing the length of your resume, ensuring there is proper ownership of your accomplishments, listing your quantifiable skills & data insights from your career, and choosing impactful words to help get your message across. We’ll review it for any mistakes and ensure it’s highlighting your most marketable skills.
- A Customized Approach: No two people are the same, which means your resume needs to be a reflection of your unique personality and skillsets. We’ll analyze your behavioral competencies and help you create a resume that’s tailored just to you and the opportunities you’re pursuing.
- Your Final Stamp of Approval: Your input is important to us. We offer multiple rounds of revisions to ensure that you are satisfied with the final product.
What Do LinkedIn Services Include?
A strong online presence is just as important for leading executives as a printed resume. inclineHR will also help you create a stronger LinkedIn profile that dovetails with your resume. An optimized profile will lead to higher traffic and better opportunities for you.
Our LinkedIn services include:
- A Thorough Review of Your Experience and Achievements: We evaluate the experience on your resume to ensure a thorough understanding of your experience, achievements, and interests.
- Your Personal Brand: We personalize the language for your profile to accurately capture the depth and breadth of your career journey. We ensure that your achievements are captured in an eye-catching, concise way while communicating your measurable impact.
- Professionally Crafted Formatting: A strong personal brand goes beyond just your resume. We optimize your profile to showcase your most marketable skills, while leaving recruiters wanting to know more about your story.